• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka MOOSE-kateers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part Two...

DizneyDi ~ Welcome Home!!! Have a fantastic vacation! :)

Muushka ~ :thanks: for adding me to the birthday list.

DVCJen ~ You have a great vacation to look forward to and congrats to your daughter. :)

Checkin' in to the new thread! Thanks Stopher!!

In 12 days we should be about over Texas headed toward the World! :cool1:

I'm here! Thanks for starting the new thread Stopher!

2 more sleeps for us! Woohoo!

Barb - can you add my birthday to the list? Feb. 16th Thanks!

You got it girlfriend. Have a wonderful time at our beloved.

DH got me a wonderful slide show program as an early Mothers Day gift. I was playing around with it late last night with some of our VWL/WL photos from our 2009 trip.

Here is a link to the slide show.

http://jenniferdifranco.smugmug.com...AnimotoVWL/16919548_WZcvK7#1278724867_PQ7VHQL

That is a great slide show. Can you share the name of the program?

Well done! I hate to admit I'm supposed to be working but had to stop everything to watch & listen.

Might have to go do it again... :laughing:

I have been having a hard time getting stuff done when all I want to do is play with the new program.

Part Two...

DizneyDi ~ Welcome Home!!! Have a fantastic vacation! :)

Muushka ~ :thanks: for adding me to the birthday list.

DVCJen ~ You have a great vacation to look forward to and congrats to your daughter. :)

Thanks

You got it girlfriend. Have a wonderful time at our beloved.

That is a great slide show. Can you share the name of the program?

it's animoto as in animoto.com

I'm dreaming of the day when we can finally stay at VWL. It's one of the few DVC resorts we've never stayed at yet. We always stop by the resort though just to walk around because we love it! My kids love Whispering Canyon Cafe and it's a must do for every trip. Hopefully someday we can stay there!

Great slideshow Jen! I enjoyed watching it. DS is very excited to get there and he loved the pictures too.

Barb - thanks for adding me and for your help with this vacation.

horselover - Happy Anniversary to you and your DH as well!

wildernessDad - feel better and enjoy your trip!

Trish - have a great vacation if I don't make it back to the thread by then. We'll be there until the 14th.

DiznyDi - I wonder why ME was so busy? Makes me nervous as we arrive on Saturday.

Hi Everyone:

DVC Jen ~ Great slideshow and nicely done!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

supersuperwendy ~ I agree with you...I would love to stay at the VWL! I love that resort!!! We plan on visiting WL during our vacation and absorb the beautiful surroundings.

Nicoal13 ~ Thank you very much for the vacation wishes. We are arriving at SSR on the 14th for one week and the second week we are off property (sniff). Exchange via. RCI didn't work out for the second week but I tried my best. I'm on vacation, I'm going to hug Mickey (my mission) and will enjoy every second of my vacation. Have a great time and enjoy!

stopher1 what a beautiful first post!!!

Just checking in to say Hi to all!!!:flower3:

Bobbi

DVC Jen - Wow, I love the slideshow! Esp the pics of Stan at the end :goodvibes

I haven't posted here in awhile but just wanted to send an update that we finally closed on our VWL contract. Now patiently waiting to see the points in our account :rolleyes1. We started this process March 8th - it feels like forever. I know we're good to go, but I won't believe it til I see it!

Just got back from our first stay at Kidani and absolutely loved it. I am so happy that now I own points at both AKV and VWL. One of the things that pleasantly surprised me at Kidani was how well I was able to sleep. It was soooo quiet! Is it quiet at VWL? We stayed in 2008 at the Lodge (in a standard room, not the villas) and it was a bit noisy. All I could hear at night was toilets flushing! Please tell me the Villas are nice and quiet?!!

Stopher

Thanks for keeping us going

DVCJen

Love the slideshow...Like that you saved the moments with Stan and family til the end. He loved the Lodge and its guests

I agree it was a great slideshow.

Also a great start to this thread. . . good work stopher.

I had a job interview the other night, but I did not have a good feeling about it. The interview itself was good and they liked me, but it just did not feel right. I guess with my treatments coming up and my mom getting worse, I might just need to sit back and relax and pray something comes up in a couple of months.

Thanks to all for the pixie and moose dust for me and mom.

Oooooooo! A shiny new thread! :goodvibes

Love the new thread already! We're standing in line at the Magical Express. Have absolutely never seen it this crowded. Enjoy your day Groupies. I know we will. We're headed to the Lodge!

Jealous! Have a wonderful time Di & Dad! :goodvibes

horselover ~ Happy Belated Anniversary to you as well! :love:

horselover - Happy Anniversary to you and your DH as well!

Thank you both! :goodvibes

I haven't posted here in awhile but just wanted to send an update that we finally closed on our VWL contract. Now patiently waiting to see the points in our account :rolleyes1. We started this process March 8th - it feels like forever. I know we're good to go, but I won't believe it til I see it!

Just got back from our first stay at Kidani and absolutely loved it. I am so happy that now I own points at both AKV and VWL. One of the things that pleasantly surprised me at Kidani was how well I was able to sleep. It was soooo quiet! Is it quiet at VWL? We stayed in 2008 at the Lodge (in a standard room, not the villas) and it was a bit noisy. All I could hear at night was toilets flushing! Please tell me the Villas are nice and quiet?!!

Congratulations on your closing! :cool1: I have always found the villas to be very quiet, but I always request an upper floor. Don't know if that helps the noise level or not.

Happy Friday groupies! :dance3:

Update: despite the crowd level, we waited only 20 minutes for a ME bus. And an added bonus was that WL was the first drop-off. We met up with Maria, DH, and DD. Great to finally put a face to names! Now the bad news: there is no longer a fresh yogurt parfait bar! Itsbeen replaced with Mickey waffles. Parfaits are premade and in the cooler. Big bummer for me! Off to Animal Kingdom today. Enjoy your day Groupies!

I agree it was a great slideshow.

Also a great start to this thread. . . good work stopher.

I had a job interview the other night, but I did not have a good feeling about it. The interview itself was good and they liked me, but it just did not feel right. I guess with my treatments coming up and my mom getting worse, I might just need to sit back and relax and pray something comes up in a couple of months.

Thanks to all for the pixie and moose dust for me and mom.

Sounds like a good plan.:hug:

Update: despite the crowd level, we waited only 20 minutes for a ME bus. And an added bonus was that WL was the first drop-off. We met up with Maria, DH, and DD. Great to finally put a face to names! Now the bad news: there is no longer a fresh yogurt parfait bar! Itsbeen replaced with Mickey waffles. Parfaits are premade and in the cooler. Big bummer for me! Off to Animal Kingdom today. Enjoy your day Groupies!

:scared1: Poor Diane!!!

:cool1::cool1:
And now......big, really big, announcement.

Tomorrow is DiznyzDad's birthday!!!

Give it up for DiznyzDad!!!!​
:cool1::cool1:

So, where are we going to have lunch??????

Happy Birthday DiznyDad!!!

Quick question about the villas. Do they have an hdmi cable? I'm bringing my laptop and if there is an hdmi cable I don't need to pack ours to watch netflix on the tv. Thanks!

Hi Groupies:
TGIF!!!! :cool1: Wishing all of you a fantastic weekend!

DizGirl20 ~ Welcome Home and congrats!!! :banana:Kidani looks like an amazing resort. Glad you had a great vacation.

twokats ~ If you aren't comfortable with the position you interviewed for, it might be good to wait. Right now you have a lot on your plate with you/mom so focus on that. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.:hug:

DizneyDad ~ :bday: Have a great day and enjoy!

DiznyDi ~ Thanks for the update! Enjoy AK!!! :)

Well, I have two weeks worth of horse pills (antibiotics) to take. (You'll love that, horselover.) I'm slowly feeling better. I should have two more pills in me before the plane takes off for CA.

I'll try to get good pics of our trip to share with my buddies here.

Ciao, all!

Oooooo....... Wonderful New Thread....:goodvibes

Stopher Great First page Wow sure makes me Home Sick and Love Love the Name :thumbsup2
Congratulations :cool1: on the Wood Badge that's quite an accomplishment, you should be very proud :woohoo:

W Dad Get Better Soon :sick: click your heels 3 times and say "There's NO Time to be Sick"
All the best

Happy Birthday Dizny Dad and what a place to celebrate
Have a Cup Cake for us! Who has a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter